Welcome to our kitchen, where we're excited to share the secret to creating the most heavenly banana bread you've ever tasted! Our recipe combines the perfect balance of ripe bananas for a sweet flavor, aromatic spices, and a salty touch for a flavorful treat that will leave your taste buds begging for more. Get ready to elevate your baking game and become the ultimate banana bread connoisseur!
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- 3 ripe bananas peeled
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 4×8 inch loaf pan and dust with flour. Set aside.
- Melt butter & let cool.
- Mash bananas with a fork in a bowl, and pour in butter, stir well.
- Add baking soda, salt, brown sugar, greek yogurt cinnamon, vanilla extract, and large egg to bowl. Stir to combine. Stir in the flour.
- Set batter aside - in a small bowl mix 3 tbsp brown sugar & 1/4 cup oats with a generous 1/4 tsp salt.
- Pour batter into loaf pan & sprinkle oat mixture all over the top of your banana bread.
- Bake in preheated oven on center rack for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick entered in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow bread to cool in pan for about 5 minutes. Decorate & Enjoy 🙂
Try some more of our favorite recipes